Last updated 20 April 2022
Nude Beautique will resume business from THURSDAY 21 April 2022 after a prolonged closure due to Government regulations.
In these unprecedented and challenging times, we at Nude Beautique are committed to the health, safety and well-being of all our customers, staff and the community. Rest assured, our beauty salons have always followed strict hygiene standards (regardless of any seasonal outbreak) and we have implemented additional precautionary measures to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
GOVERNMENT ANTI-EPIDEMIC REQUIREMENTS
The latest arrangements require that all individuals entering the premise to:
- Hold a valid Vaccine Pass,
- Check in with the “LeaveHomeSafe” app, and
- Comply with other hygiene & safety measures that includes wearing masks and santising their hands
HYGIENE & SAFETY MEASURES
- All staff and therapists must wear masks at all times and sanitise their hands frequently and after each client treated
- All high customer contact areas, including the reception, credit card machines, tablets, computers and waiting area will be cleaned on a regular basis using a high-grade disinfectant. Other high touch points that will be frequently disinfected include door handles, counter tops, cabinets, chairs and treatment beds
- Treatment counters, equipment, machines and stations to be thoroughly disinfected after each session
- All disposable beauty applicators, paper bed sheets, gloves, and other supplies are changed after each client and there is strictly no double dipping of spatulas.
- Threading services has been suspended until further notice
- Each client will have their temperature taken and be asked to wear a mask at all times and use hand sanitizer that is provided at the reception when arriving for their appointment
SOCIAL DISTANCING & RESPONSIBILITY
- We respectfully request clients wear a mask while they are on the premises
- We will limit the number of people in the common areas and allow only those who have an appointment into our premises
- We have allocated separate waiting areas at a responsible distance from each other
- Contactless / Paywave payments are strongly recommended to limit person-to-person contact via cash and card
- Kindly note that Nude Beautique retains the right to turn away those who do not satisfy the advised regulations
To further practice social distancing, we are offering free online consultations via Whatsapp, Face Time or Skype with our therapists for our aesthetic services (laser hair removal, slimming, HIFU and Elixis Ultra 360). If you would like a consultation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2868 9100.
If you have a prior appointment but feel unwell, or believe you may have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, kindly contact us at your earliest convenience to cancel or reschedule your appointment at no extra cost. Should you at any time develop any of the Coronavirus symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, please contact your doctor or visit the emergency department to seek medical attention. For the latest updates from the Hong Kong Department of Health, click here.
These precautions are necessary to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and ensures the health of our clients and the Nude team. We thank you for your co-operation to ensure the safety of the community.
We will continue to closely monitor and adhere strictly to the advice and guidelines of the World Health Organisation and the Hong Kong’s Department of Health.
We want you to feel comfortable when visiting and we will do everything we can to make it a safe and pleasant experience.
Take care and keep safe,
The Nude Beautique Team
We’ll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions. Please email email@example.com